Monday, August 27, 2007

Three

You might recall that Taz and I had been dating for three years and three months when he proposed to me, on January 3rd, at 3am, on my third week in India. Apparently, the number three is lucky for us. And now, in keeping with the "three" theme, we've been married three times:


For more pics from the US party, click here.

I think the third time's the charm, though, so I don't anticipate us planning any more wedding-like events anytime soon. What I do anticipate is years of happiness as we share life's adventures. Thank you for loving me enough to marry me three times, baby! I love you!

8 comments:

Jenn said...

You know what they say about three - it's a magic number!

claudia said...

You guys are just so darned CUTE.

:)

Congratulations, again.

Anonymous said...

It's official, you've been married more times than I have to the same guy. Congrats! ;-)

Cathi said...

I loved seeing those photos- and from your other wedding as well! Thanks so much for sharing them, Bryna!

Sangeeta said...

Waaaahhhhh!!! I'm so sorry I missed it! Congrats and let's have a big party on anniversary #3, k?

Zarzuela said...

Congrats! :)

Jessica

Deenz said...

Congrats...for the third time! :-)

Does this mean that you need another cat? Or that you'll have triplets? The mind boggles... ;-)

Jules said...

Congratulations!!! it looks like it was an amazing ceremony, and the location is beautiful.