Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Watership Down

I saw this quiz on Mafia's blog, and I just had to take it. And I was thrilled to discover that I am one of my favorite books ever. I have read this one more times than I can count, and I get something new out of it each time:




You're Watership Down!

by Richard Adams

Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're
actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their
assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they
build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd
be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took the quiz and immediately winced.

You're Jurassic Park!
by Michael Crichton
You combine all the elements of a mad scientist, a brash philosopher, a humble researcher, and a money-hungry attracter of tourists. With all these features, you could build something monumental or get chased around by your own demons. Probably both, in fact. A movie based on your life would make millions, and spawn at least two sequels that wouldn't be very good. Be very careful around islands.

Lolita Blahnik said...

no lo conozco :(