Sunday, May 31, 2009

This is how Sundays should be

I biked to the West End farmer's market this morning, and this is my haul. Clockwise from top left: snap peas, strawberries, asparagus, beets, new potatoes, zuchinni & summer squash, and Swiss chard. Apparently, Ben likes strawberries--he was licking one just before I took the photo.

Even though it's not the biggest farmer's market around, this one is by far the closest to me, and it's got a more relaxed atmosphere than some others. It certainly had everything I needed! Now I have no excuse not to cook at home and eat right this week.

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

That looks an awful lot like the pile of produce that come home with me from the Farmers Market.

Sneaksleep said...

It being same farmer's market might have something to do with that. :)

test said...

drool over strawberries :)